Growing your Investments
- Have you had a comprehensive financial plan prepared or updated within the past five years?
- Do you know your current asset allocation and your risk tolerance?
- Do you know the rate of return you’re earning on assets after fees?
- Do you know how much capital you will require to meet your retirement goals?
- Have you reviewed the tax efficiency of your compensation structure?
- Are you income-splitting as effectively as you can to reduce taxes?
- Have you calculated the additional tax credits with an IPP vs an RRSP?
- Are you spending too much time and money on the preparation of investment tax returns?
Creating and maintaining a sound financial plan involves a detailed review of your entire financial picture and proactive recognition of your evolving needs.
At Westgroup Financial Management, we believe the ability to build wealth is a result of diligent implementation of this comprehensive plan in combination with identifying wealth building efficiencies and opportunities.